Ryan White Program
The Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program at John C Fremont Healthcare District provides a comprehensive system of quality care that includes primary medical care and essential support services for people living with HIV, their families, and at-risk partners, who are uninsured or underinsured, in Mariposa County.
We are pleased to offer the following services:
- Outpatient Medical, in a confidential and supportive environment
- Case Management and Referral
- Client Advocacy
- Medical Nutrition Therapy and Food Bank
- Mental Health and Counseling
- Health Education and Risk Reduction
- Home Health and Hospice Care
- Peer Support Group
- ADAP (AIDS Drug Assistance Program) enrollment site
Our Service Providers:
Joanna Eveland, M.D.
Dr. Eveland is Board Certified in Family Medicine. She has certification from the Academy of HIV Medicine, as a HIV Specialist from the America Academy of HIV Medicine.
If you would like more information on our Ryan White Program, please contact: Sean Aiken, Ryan White Coordinator at (209) 966-3631, ext. 4003.